toronto.ca | Official website for the City of Toronto
of survey complete
Thank you for participating in the Growing Up study!
Our study seeks to address how the design and planning of new vertical communities (mid and high rise buildings) can better accomodate the needs households with children and youth. The study will result in guidelines and policies that provide direction on the study's three scales: the unit, the building and the neighbourhood.
We are asking you to participate in a short five minute survey to help us prioritize the most important elements at the unit and building scales.
If you prefer to give your feedback by phone, email or on a paper survey, please contact:
Planner, Strategic Initiatives
1. Are you a caregiver or parent of children under the age of 18?
2. If yes, how many children do you have
living at home
0 to 3 years
4 to 12 years
13 to 18 years
3. How many adults (over the age of 18) are currently living at home?
4. Do you currently live in an apartment or condo?
5. What are the first three letters of your postal code?